Qualcomm is a company of inventors that unlocked 5G ushering in an age of rapid acceleration in connectivity and new possibilities that will transform industries, create jobs, and enrich lives. But this is just the beginning. It takes inventive minds with diverse skills, backgrounds, and cultures to transform 5Gs potential into world-changing technologies and products. This is the Invention Age and this is where you come in. In order to drive our next phase of growth in cellular, wireless technologies and other markets, we are expanding the system test and correlation group. The system level test group is responsible for evaluating and characterizing system performance across Qualcomms leading-edge product portfolio utilizing advanced process technologies. In this role you will be member of a team working on IC design analysis, IC testing (hardware, software and customer applications) and system engineering. Responsibilities for this position include writing software programs and tools to increase the SLT engineering teams efficiency, automating hardware, developing drivers developing user interfaces, as well as creating automated test content solutions for execution of SLT (System Level Test) use cases, targeted towards functional, performance, stability and benchmark evaluation for high-end mobile processors, server, automotive and modem chipsets. The individual selected for the position, needs to be proactive, able to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment, enthusiastic to work at times as an individual contributor and be passionate about delivering quality work.
All Qualcomm employees are expected to actively support diversity on their teams, and in the Company.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
- 2+ years Hardware Engineering experience or related work experience.
- 2-6 years of embedded programming and object-oriented software development and architecture.
- Strong development experience in C / C++ is required.
- Strong understanding of real-time/embedded engineering, data structures and algorithms is required.
- Experience with developing Hardware drivers for Windows / Linux (i.e.. USB) is required.
- Experience working on a bench environment with embedded debug tools is required, for ex: Lauterbach/Trace32
- Experience in Automating Test Equipment is required - Power Supplies / Network Simulators / System level handlers
- Experience FPGA programming in VHDL, Verilog is a plus
- Experience in Java, Android APK development, C#, .NET Framework, .NET Unmanaged Code, Perl/Python is a plus.
- Experience working with Perforce, GIT, or other Source Control SW is a plus
- Experience with Test Sequencers and writing scalable tests for SOC is a plus
- Experience working with Qualcomm chipsets is a plus.
BS in CS/CE or equivalent required, MS in CS/CE or equivalent preferred.