We are looking for highly talented and hands-on embedded software developers as part of the Automotive Systems team. In this group you are part of a team developing a software platform and a SDK for the best in industry Telematics platforms for Automotive applications. The ideal candidate is able to quickly grasp new concepts and is capable of developing competitive solutions.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Software Design and Development
- Interfacing with multiple technology teams across domains like Telephony, V2X, Audio, WLAN, GPS etc. and ramp up on those various technologies
- Gather requirements and implement new features with good quality
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
- 1+ years experience with Programming Language such as C, C++, Java, Python, etc.
1 to 6 years of industry experience in the following:
- Developing and debugging software in C++11 and C
- Developing software for Embedded Linux based devices
- Good understanding of Object Oriented Programming, Data Structures, OS concepts
- Linux and real-time operating systems
- Industry standard software development tools: code revision systems (git, gerrit, Perforce), IDEs and build tools is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, demonstrated ability to work with engineers, partners and customers across different geographical sites
- Familiarity with the Yocto, bitbake, CMake
- Automotive grade software development
- Radio technologies like 3G/LTE, WLAN, BT a plus
- Self-sufficient and capable of operating effectively under tight deadlines without close supervision
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or Engineering