This role requires the engineer to:
- Participate in the development, execution of test cases and analysis of failures on the NXP’s flagship embedded software smart card product.
- Participate in the development and maintenance of the test automation framework used to test this. The framework is developed in Java and a proprietary scripting language. The engineer will be required to understand specific requirements, propose solutions, implement and test the same.
- 2 – 6 years of work experience.
- Must have good core Java programming skills.
- Must be familiar with software testing practice in an embedded environment.
- Familiarity with usage, development and maintenance of test automation frameworks such as Junit is preferable.
- Familiarity with source control tools such as SVN is required.
- Domain knowledge - familiarity with any of the following will be a big plus:
- Smart card testing with white box exposure to GP commands / Java Card API testing.
- File System, Network Authentication App spec ETSI TS 102 221, ETSI TS 102 222, 3GPP TS 31.102, 3GPP TS 31.103
- OTA spec ETSI TS 102 225, ETSI TS 102 226, ETSI TS 131 115, ETSI TS 131 116, GP UICC config, GP AmdB
- Toolkit and SIM APIs spec ETSI TS 102 223, ETSI TS 131 111, ETSI TS 102 241, ETSI TS 131 130