Your career starts here! This is an exciting opportunity to design and develop innovative software solutions that drive TI’s revolutionary product lines. We change lives by working on the technologies that people use every day. Are you ready for the challenge?
As an Embedded Software Engineer, you'll design and develop real-time SW to control our family of DLP Controller chips. You'll write code that tells chips how to operate in revolutionary new ways. And, you'll work closely with business partners and customers, as well as TI's marketing, systems and applications engineering teams, to collaborate and solve business problems.
- 4 years of professional software development experience
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical and Computer Engineering, or related field
- Strong Embedded firmware skills and experience
- Programming experience in one or more of the following: C, Python, C++
- Strong knowledge of CS fundamentals, including data structures, real-time Embedded SW development, SW Configuration Mgt Tools, Full SW Lifecycle (plan, create, validate, maintain).
- Background in real-time SW development using ARM embedded processors
- Experience with RTOS concepts
- Experience delivering automotive-grade SW (knowledgeable about MISRA) a plus
- Demonstrated strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
- Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
- Demonstrated ability to build strong, influential relationships
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Ability to take the initiative and drive for results