This is a phenomenal opportunity to join Arm's Sales and Partner Enablement group! As a security engineer this role will help Arm's partners and customers build real world security applications. This involves crafting and strongly influencing security solutions both from a silicon, system and software perspective. You will also contribute towards Arm's partner's success by supporting customers with Arm security solutions and presenting on security topics both internally in Arm and externally within Arm's ecosystem and community.
Would you like to take an active part in the Technology Revolution and like solving complex problems? Arm is at the heart of the world's most advanced digital products. We enable the creation of new markets and transformation of industries and society. We design scalable, energy efficient-processors and related technologies to deliver the intelligence in applications ranging from sensors to servers, including smartphones, tablets, enterprise infrastructure and the Internet of Things.
Our innovative technology is licensed by Arm Partners who have shipped more than 50 billion Systems on Chip (SoCs) containing our intellectual property since the company began in 1990. Together with our Connected Community, we are breaking down barriers to innovation for developers, designers and engineers, ensuring a fast, reliable route to market for leading electronics companies.
This role is located in Arm's Austin office.
- Present and demonstrate how Arm Security based systems can tackle clients embedded security needs!
- Directly support customers with using Arm's security IPs and technologies
- Create and deliver training on Arm’s security products to customers
- Capture requirements and feedback into Arm engineering
- Assess Arm client’s security system vulnerabilities and recommend how they can become security compliant using Arm technology and services
- You will understand customer’s end market, economical trade-offs and consult directly with customers to craft embedded and platform security solutions
- You will be responsible for innovation to evangelize Arm based systems as the easiest to design with, and use, in the world
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Science or technical related field
- Strong affinity towards solving client’s issues in a professional manner
- Self-motivated, conscientious, transparent and trustworthy
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Awards
- 401(k), 100% matching on first 6% eligible earnings
- Medical, Dental & Vision, 100% coverage for employee only, shared cost for dependents
- Basic Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance (AD&D)
- Short Term (STD) and Long Term (LTD) Disability Insurance
- Vacation, 20 days per year with option to buy 5 more.
- Holidays, 13 days per year
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-years of service
- Sick Leave, 7 days per year
- Volunteering, four hours per month (TeamARM)
- Office location dependent: café on site, fitness facilities, team and social events
- Additional benefits include: Flexible Spending Accounts for health and dependent care, EAP, Health Advocate, Business Travel Accident Program & Commuter programs.ARM, Inc. (USA) participates in E-Verify. For more information, please refer to www.dhs.gov/E-Verify