Experience in embedded architecture, external interfaces, product constraints, along with ability to develop architectures/features that meet these constraints while providing new value for the platform. Source code development, review and maintenance (C/C++). Unit and system level test and verification (TCL, System C, Modelsim SE) Experience in low-level programming, system architecture, operating systems, device architecture, hardware design. Experience in storage interface standards such as SATA, SAS, PCIe, and Fiber Channel. System level design and modeling manages design environment (make, Perl, SVN, Bugzilla). System integration using 8, 16, 32 bit microcontrollers. Algorithm modeling, benchmarking, implementation, and digital signal processing.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
BS degree in computer science or Electrical Engineering and 2+ years' experience or MS degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering.
6+ months experience in:
- C low level software development
- Integration, test and debug techniques embedded system firmware
- Understanding of microprocessors and embedded hardware
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Embedded firmware and RTOS or kernel based systems
- Structures and object oriented design techniques