In this position, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Responsible for kernel device driver and middleware software integration and development for Linux, Windows and RTOS.
- Participating in software requirements and planning for software releases.
- Practicing sound software engineering best practices, unit test and automation.
- Collecting and enabling Software metrics for project review.
You must possess a Bachelor's or a Master's degree and/or a Ph.D. in Software Engineering, Electronics, Mechatronics or Computer Engineering.
- Ability to read and understand datasheet and schematics.
- Good communication and documentation skills.
- Ability to work well in a diverse team environment and with others in cross-site organizations