The Embedded Software Engineer - Video Technology provides complete chipset solutions and integrated applications from the Launchpad suite of advanced technologies. Our integrated solutions offer device manufacturers reduced bill-of-materials costs, time-to-market, and development time. Mobile handsets powered by QCT chipsets can offer more features while maintaining a smaller, sleeker form-factor and benefiting from reduced power demands.
The Software Engineer values collaboration with its customers and partners and works closely with them to enable their success. We offer a wide range of tools to support the device development process, and develop new technologies based on the needs and demands of the wireless market. Devices for all market segments can now include features enabled by 4G and 5G wireless technology, in demand by a growing and increasingly sophisticated wireless community.
As a QCT Engineer, you will develop system level software that is common to a majority of our chipsets. The prospective candidate will work on RTOS for multiprocessor, multi-core and multithreaded ASIC platform mobile products.
- Design, development and integration of Kernel/System level software for QCT mobile platforms.
- Software design, implementation and/or integration of new RTOS/Kernel Features.
- Software sustaining, triage, and problem resolution.
- Working with DSP architectures.
- ARM v7/v8 microprocessor architecture.
- Software design skills backed with good analytic and problem-solving abilities.