Join QCOM Technologies Inc Global emulation tools team delivering solutions for design of leading-edge wireless products. Qualcomm is leading 5G innovations ushering in an age of rapid acceleration in connectivity and new possibilities that will transform industries, create jobs, and enrich lives. The Qualcomm is currently seeking Firmware Engineers to develop design tools and SW for latest design, methodology, technology, algorithms and automation.
This role will include:
- Designing and implementing software of embedded devices and systems
- Designing, developing, coding, testing and debugging system software
- Analyzing and enhancing efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
- 3+ years Hardware Engineering experience or related work experience.
- Relevant Experience in Embedded Firmware development such as u-boot, kernel, Filesystems customizations..
- Good knowledge and programming skills in interfaces like I2C, PCIE, Ethernet and SPI.
- Solid programming skills in C/C++ & python language.
- Excellent Knowledge on CPU architectures like Power PC, ARM, based processor is desirable.
- Experience working on Linux kernel, Device Drivers & Debuggers.
- Strong in data structures and algorithms.
- Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills with the ability to work independently.
- Highly motivated, excellent team spirit, product and customer oriented.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering.
- 3-5 years of total experience.
- Responsible for interacting with design peers to analyze and resolve issues raised during testing phase.
- Should have excellent knowledge on Bash and python scripting and Jenkins automation tools.
- Knowledge on CI/CD tools is desirable.
- Knowledge Board bring up techniques are highly desirable.