We are looking for highly talented and hands-on embedded software developers as part of the Automotive Systems team. In this group you are part of a team developing a software platform and SDK for the best in industry Telematics platforms for Automotive applications. The ideal candidate is a good software designer and developer who is able to quickly grasp new concepts and is capable of developing competitive solutions. Your responsibilities will include:
- Software Design and Development
- Interfacing with multiple technology teams across domains like Telephony, V2X, Audio, WLAN, GPS etc. and ramp up on those various technologies
- Gather requirements and implement new features with good quality
All Qualcomm employees are expected to actively support diversity on their teams, and in the Company.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
- 5+ years Software Engineering or related work experience.
- 2+ years experience with Programming Language such as C, C++, Java, Python, etc.
6 to 9 years of industry experience in the following:
- Designing, developing and debugging software in C++11 and C
- Comfortable developing software for Embedded Linux based devices
- Good understanding of Object Oriented Programming, Data Structures, Linux OS concepts
- Linux and real-time operating systems
- Experience with industry standard software development tools: code revision systems (git, gerrit, Perforce), IDEs and build tools is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, demonstrated ability to work with engineers, partners and customers across different geographical sites
- Familiarity with the Yocto, bitbake, CMake
- Automotive grade software development
- Radio technologies like 3G/LTE, WLAN, BT a plus
- Self-sufficient and capable of operating effectively under tight deadlines without close supervision
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or Engineering
Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.