Qualcomm Connectivity provides innovative wireless and wired technologies for the mobile, networking, computing and consumer electronics markets. We are looking for hands-on embedded software design and development engineers for wireless product development. Work assignments require theoretical and practical knowledge of embedded designs typically acquired through a combination of experience and education. Responsibilities: Participate in a wide range of engineering activities across many functional teams. Responsibilities may include gathering and distilling requirements from multiple sources, proposing and implementing designs, debugging challenging problems, mentoring other team members and supporting customer deployments. Some travel maybe required in order to collaborate across multiple geographies. All Qualcomm employees are expected to actively support diversity on their teams, and in the Company.
All Qualcomm employees are expected to actively support diversity on their teams, and in the Company.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
- 5+ years Software Engineering or related work experience.
- 2+ years experience with Programming Language such as C, C++, Java, Python, etc.
- 6+ years experience with the following: Embedded software or firmware development skills, C and C++ programming.
- Real-time microprocessor-based embedded programming, embedded real-time operating systems.
- ARM processors, Trace-32 debugging, protocol analyzers and Trace-32.
Class projects/thesis/professional experience with Wireless technologies like: Bluetooth and/or software development for embedded systems and digital communication, data structures in C, basic OS, and digital circuit design.
- Required: Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.