We are currently looking for exceptional AI and ML experts to join our growing team in Staines-upon-Thames. This is a great opportunity to work on next generation mobile devices from Samsung.
We need enthusiastic engineer with a strong academic and experience in Machine Learning frameworks and tools. The candidate will contribute to the development and optimisation of privacy-preserving Federated Learning ML frameworks for Samsung embedded devices.
Role and Responsibilities
As a Federated Machine Learning Engineer you will:
- Research and develop scalable, privacy-preserving and federated machine learning framework for Samsung’s embedded devices
- Develop innovations to optimize Machine Learning frameworks and libraries to enable learning on device and deliver class-leading performance
- Analyse Machine Learning models and identify optimisations
- Have technical responsibility for one or more significant sections of the assigned project
Translate complex functional and technical requirements into detailed design
Skills and Qualifications
- A degree in Computer Science, Electronics, Natural Science, Mathematics, Engineering or any related discipline (an equivalent period of industrial experience may be substituted).
- Experience using Machine Learning frameworks like, TensorFlow, pyTorch etc.)
- Excellent programming skills(Python, Java, C or C++ )
- Work experience in audio or vision
- Basic experience with Android
- Excellent communication, team work and a results-oriented attitude
- Proficiency in problem solving and debugging
- Experience with CNN / RNN / Auto Encoders / LTSM
- Experience in Differential Privacy and Federated Learning