At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? At Xilinx, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the start, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world’s first 5G networks, we empower the world’s builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and enhance people’s lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx we care deeply about creating meaningful development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We foster an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters – world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
- Contributing to the architecture and design of the overall platform and power management solution.
- Optimizing the solutions developed for performance and designing them for scalability.
- Developing Bare Metal and/or Linux based drivers/libraries for power management, clock management, reset management, other subsystem and board management functionalities for Xilinx SOCs.
- Evaluating and designing algorithms/frameworks for platform management solutions developed by Xilinx.
- Developing debug and diagnostics tools and infrastructure for platform/power management.
- Upstream the Linux solutions developed for platform/power management
- Work with different teams to identify problems and create solutions
- Delivering software solutions in line with product roadmap on time with high quality.
- Involved in cross function team interaction and engagement with various key player and stakeholders in the organization
- Responsible for all the phases of software development, from requirement gathering, analysis, design, development, testing and final release to customers
- Provide clear and timely communication related to status and other key aspects of the project to leadership team.
- Responsible for working with customers and internal support teams for resolving critical customer escalations on need basis.
- Work with management team on project planning activities – creating project plans/schedule, risk analysis and mitigation, etc. for the projects you are working on.
- Good understanding of software development life cycle stages - design, implementation, documentation and testing of software code implementing product features and requirements
- Willingness to learn skills, tools and methods to advance the quality, consistency, and timeliness of Xilinx software products.
- BS with 8+ years of exp or MS with 6+ years of exp or PhD with 3+ years of exp in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related equivalent
- Experience working on Linux power management framework, common clock framework, board management controllers etc. to develop the platform management solution for Xilinx SoC products.
- Expertise on C/C++, Embedded systems and Linux kernel/driver development for multi-processor heterogeneous systems
- Experience of Linux heterogeneous memory management, multi-processor synchronization and communication
- Experience with Linux and bare metal driver development for embedded products.
- Expertise working with different development tools, debug and validation tools, config management tools (git), open source test benches for various platform management aspects.