As Low Level Security Software Engineer, you will work in one of the hottest engineering domains along subject matter experts and technology partners. You must love software development, security, crypto, HW and have passion on what you do. As part of a technology team, your work will have a large impact to hardware, internal software developers, ecosystem, and ultimately the lives of Amazon customers. Some of your key responsibilities include:
- Develop features across application and kernel on security domains
- Develop common scalable solutions across hardware technologies and products
- Evaluate SoC vendor technology and drive requirements on CPU, GPU, interconnect technology
- Identify security issues and risks, and develop mitigation plans
- Develop and interpret security policies and procedures
- Provide expert support to product teams
You must be passionate, responsive, flexible and able to succeed within an open collaborative peer environment. You must also be able and willing to multi-task and learn new technologies quickly.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or EE
- 5 + years of software development engineering experience
- Excellent C/C++ programming and debugging skills
- Good device security background: Trustzone, Secure boot, DRM, AES, crypto algorithms
- Good understanding of Android MediaPlayer, Widevine, PlayReady DRM plugins
- Good presentation and documentation skills, detailed procedures
- Master’s degree
- Good knowledge of Linux Kernel, SE Linux/Android
- Excellent debugging skills, proven resolution of complex product issues
- Strong knowledge on processor boot sequence and optimizations
- Good micro-architecture knowledge of ARM CPUs
Ring's mission is to make neighborhoods safer by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of home security products and services. The Ring product line, along with the Ring Neighbors app, enable Ring to offer affordable, complete, proactive home and neighborhood security in a way no other company has before. In fact, two Newark, NJ neighborhoods saw an over 50 percent decrease in home break-ins after Ring Video Doorbells and Spotlight Cams were installed on 11% of homes in the communities from April-July 2018 when compared to the same time period in 2017. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.