As a Software Engineering Intern, you’ll become a key contributor where your skills and input make a big difference. In this role, you’ll design embedded software and development tools that will be used to test products. You’ll write code that tells chips how to operate in revolutionary new ways. And, you’ll work closely with business partners and customers, as well as TI’s marketing, systems and applications engineering teams, to collaborate and solve business problems.
Put your talent to work with us as a Software Engineering Intern – change the world, love your job!
- Currently pursuing a degree in Electrical Engineering, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- Minimum Cumulative 3.0/4.0 GPA
- C programming skills
- Familiarity with assembly language programming
- Knowledge of software engineering processes and the full software development lifecycle
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
- Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
- Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
- Working well in a team environment is imperative in this role.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong, influential relationships
- Good listener and excellent verbal and written communication skills