- As a low-level SW developer; do you want to keep abreast of the latest technical evolutions in a professional organization?
- Do you want to contribute to bring about the next generation of connectivity devices targeting wearables and health monitoring applications?
Within our Personal Health R&D group, headquartered in Leuven, we want to capture the strong market growth specifically in IC’s for use in hearing aids and implants, hearables, wearables and personal health monitoring applications. Owing to our success our department of 40+ engineers is growing, and we have a challenging opportunity for a Junior Embedded FW/SW Developer.
Our System-on-Chip products employ the latest Bluetooth Smart (BLE), NFC, UHF connectivity standards with our experience in ultra-low power design. We develop the full software stack from driver-level all to way to turnkey applications, which enables our customers to develop their final products with minimum effort.
- Translate the system and/or module requirements into an efficient design, in close cooperation with the architect.
- Implement, document and verify the module(s), according to the module specification with the proper quality, re-useability and easy-to-maintain.
- Analyze (& optimize) the implementation in terms of size and performance against the requirements.
- Ensure proper integration of the modules into the top-level SW architecture.
- Contribute to the system verification and validation.
- Propose effort and planning for own developments in close cooperation with the project manager.
- Maintain and expand knowledge permanently
- Degree qualified in electronics engineering, computer science or related disciplines, with affinity in real-time embedded firmware development.
- Experience with wireless connectivity & networking standards (Bluetooth, NFC, UHF) is a strong plus.
- Can-do mentality and eagerness to learn & develop yourself along a technical career path.
- Proficiency with using C on embedded platforms.
- Quality minded and team oriented
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English.