Your career starts here! This is an exciting opportunity to design and develop innovative software solutions that drive TI’s revolutionary product lines. We change lives by working on the technologies that people use every day. Are you ready for the challenge?
As a Software Engineer, you’ll become a key contributor, where your skills and input make a big difference. In this role, you’ll design embedded software and development tools that will be used to test products. You’ll write code that tells chips how to operate in revolutionary new ways. And, you’ll work closely with business partners and customers, as well as TI’s marketing, systems and applications engineering teams, to collaborate and solve business problems.
- 5+ years of relative experience
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical and Computer Engineering, or related field
- Strong Embedded firmware skills and experience
- Strong Assembly, C and Python programming skills
- Knowledge of software engineering processes and the full software development lifecycle
- Demonstrated strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
- Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
- Demonstrated ability to build strong, influential relationships
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
To be considered for this position, please apply.