Responsible for designing and implementing embedded software for System on a Chip (SoC) bring up and test. You will work closely with the Software Engineering team ensuring the quality of their firmware for manufacturability.
- 5+ years of embedded software design experience
- 3+ years of industry experience in ARM based ASIC / SoC Design Verification (DV)
- Knowledgeable of Object Oriented programming, data structures, and algorithms
- Requires SoC bring up experience
- Expert embedded C programmer
- Experienced RISC assembly programmer RTOS Embedded kernel, BSP and applications experience is helpful
- Experience writing device drivers Scripting experience with one or more of Perl, Tcl, Lua
- Experience using laboratory equipment (e.g., logic analyzer, digital oscilloscope)
- Experience reading and working from complex schematics Experience working with simulators such as VCS, ModelSim, or NCSIM a plus.
- Experience working with emulator such as Palladium is a plus. Willingness to travel is a plus
- Design and implementation of firmware for SoC bring up, test and validation.
- Improving and maintaining the development and debug environments, tools and methodologies.
- Support of functional test environment for device characterization, failure analysis, and mass production.
- Generating post-silicon directed diagnostic and stress test cases and debugging failure cases using multiple HW and low level SW platforms.
- Using and porting design verification and silicon validation tests to enable improved test coverage of IP in silicon test.
- Developing software to prove that the silicon behaves as architected under the various supported modes.
- Developing targeted functional tests to screen failures identified during the product lifecycle failures.
Education & Experience
- BSCS, BSEE, BSCE, or proven equivalent experience.…