We are hiring a Sr Product Manager who is passionate about building the product from scratch and taking it to the market. Our team is focused on looking at multiple opportunities in the Compute space including DLA-Deep Learning Accelerator, CUDA, and other Automotive / Embedded Machine Learning and Computer Vision Product. You along with other specialists in this team will help advance NVIDIA's leadership in applying deep learning to tackle a real-world problem in autonomous driving domain and other such embedded opportunities.
We need someone who can understand this business vertical, take ownership of defining the products, drive multiple teams to develop products and take it to the market with the help of marketing teams.
If you have the right blend of Technical, Marketing, and Management skills this is the role for you.
As Product Manager, you will lead key pieces of NVIDIA's Product portfolio enabling breakthroughs in Automotive and other embedded applications through scientific computing and deep learning. Engage with customers, define products and roadmaps, develop business strategy, devise marketing positioning, and take your products to the market. You will have the ability to adapt strategies to changing business environments. Compute product manager will be responsible for defining the strategy and roadmap for current product offerings and at the same time look for new opportunities for growth.
What you will be doing:
- Deep understanding of customer requirements and usage models. You will partner with multiple teams across geographies and define a single prioritized list of product features based on business needs.
- You will define the roadmap and strategy working closely with Engineering and other Product/Business teams. You will engage with key partners and customers in various embedded domains.
- Crafting, updating and presenting marketing collateral, including technical presentations, whitepapers, and case studies. Lead the initiative of proposing and running multiple sessions at GTC globally.
- Co-Define Go-To-Market Strategy for new products and releases and taking it to execution.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, being able to co-create compelling positioning/messaging strategy and present complex information clearly and concisely.
- Some to moderate travel may be required for customer visits, trade shows, conferences globally, etc.
What we need to see:
- B.S. or M.S. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or another technical field. MBA is preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in product Management or product marketing in high tech and overall industry experience of 10+ years. Experience in handling Software products and driving Go-To-Market strategy. It will be an added advantage if you have handled products in AI/DL/ML domain.
- You should have a strong leadership skill, dynamic communication abilities, and a creative and collaborative attitude. You should be ready to take ownership and lead the Product Management function with passion and not shy from having difficult conversations in the interest of business needs.
- Ability to influence and work with an elite team of software engineers, Software developer experience would be an add-on benefit but not a requirement. High attention to detail and shown ability to lead multiple priorities with minimal supervision.
- Strong strategy, analytic, and messaging skills as well as ability to effectively engage and influence customer and internal Business Unit decision-makers.