We are currently looking for exceptional AI and ML experts to join our growing team in Staines-upon-Thames. This is a good opportunity to work on next generation mobile devices from Samsung.
We need enthusiastic engineers with a strong academic and experience in Machine Learning. The candidate will contribute to the development and automatic optimization of models for Samsung’s embedded devices.
As and Machine Learning Engineer you will:
- Innovate novel methods to automatically improve AI performance, model size and accuracy
- Work on state-of-the-art AI problems with commercialization goals on Samsung devices
- Have technical responsibility for one or more significant sections of the assigned project
- Translate complex functional and technical requirements into detailed design
Skills and Qualifications
- MSc/PhD degree in Artificial Intelligence, Computer Science/Engineering, Mathematics, or related disciplines (an equivalent period of industrial experience may be substituted).
- Excellent knowledge of Machine Learning fundamentals and deep-learning concepts such as DNNs, CNNs, RNN, Reinforcement learning is required.
- A proven track record in machine learning model development and deployment.
- Excellent programming experience in Python and/or C/C++
- Experience programming with popular machine learning frameworks (strong experience in Tensorflow will be a plus)
- Good familiarity with relevant python libraries (such as numpy) and tools (such as TensorBoard)
- Familiarity with software engineering practices and tools such as Git, CI, Agile development, etc.
- Excellent communication, team work and a results-oriented attitude
- Proficiency in problem solving and debugging
- ANN model parameter search and optimization e.g. evolutionary algorithm, Bayesian optimization
- Publications in top ML conferences (e.g. ICML, ICCV, SysML or similar)
- Contribution to open source ML frameworks such as –TensorFlow, TensorFlow Lite, etc.
- Experience with computer vision algorithms
- ANN model parameter search and optimization