At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, Immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
MTS Firmware Developer
- Excellent knowledge of C/C++
- DSP / microcontroller programming knowledge is mandatory
- Embedded firmware dev knowledge for DSP / microcontroller is mandatory
- Hands on experience in embedded debugging is mandatory
- Pre-Silicon validation experience is a huge plus
- Working knowledge of RTOS and OS is a huge plus
- Excellent written / verbal communication is mandatory.
- Should be able to work under high pressures.
- MS/M Tech/BE in Computer Engineering/Electronics/Electrical Engineering
- Should have total experience of 8–12 years, with at least 9+ years of shown experience.
Hyderabad , Telangana