At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
- Candidate will be primarily responsible for developing Windows Gigabit Ethernet Driver and Solutions for AMD products.
- Should be responsible for the design, development, integration, testing and deployment of solution.
- Includes cross cultural communication with vendor and customer.
- Bachelors in Engineering / Masters
- At least 4-6 years of job experience, with at least 2 years of Gigabit Ethernet Driver development in the Windows Environment
- Good C Programming Skills
- Should have delivered Ethernet driver for Server or Client products
- Supported & resolved customer issues on Ethernet driver
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Good time management skills
- Ability to work on more than one task in parallel
- Must be self-starter
- Good communication skills