We are looking for multiple Linux software engineer assuming the following responsibilities:
- Develop BSP driver according to the project need;
- Improve and strengthen present system in coordination with relevant engineers.
Qualifications & requirements
- Major in Computer or Electronics related, bachelor or above
- Proficient in C Language Programming, two year experience or above in driver development
- Have hardware basic knowledge and hardware debugging ability
- Familiar with 32 bit processor (such as ARM) hardware architecture
- Familiar with software development and debugging in multitask environment
- Familiar with Linux; candidates with driver development experience in Linux or other embedded system are preferred
- Familiar with USB protocol or file system, flash memory card driver, WiFi driver, NAND driver.
Send an email to apply for the position.