Qualcomm Government Technologies (QGOV) applies a wide variety of Qualcomms technologies, products, and innovations toward solving the unique communication challenges of government users. In this role of Software Engineer you will work with multiple teams and projects within QGOV, with tasking that includes the design, feature development, and quality improvement of software within multiple embedded, real-time subsystems of chipsets including the Linux kernel, hypervisor, cellular modem, and WiFi connectivity. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. ***Must be a U.S. citizen and eligible for a U.S. Government security clearance.***
All Qualcomm employees are expected to actively support diversity on their teams, and in the Company.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
- 2+ years Software Engineering or related work experience.
- 2+ years experience with Programming Language such as C, C++, Java, Python, etc.
- 3+ years embedded development or related work experience
- 3+ years experience with embedded C or C++
- Linux kernel development
- Linux peripheral interfaces development
- Hypervisor software development
- Cellular modem software development
- WiFi firmware development
- Familiarity with Git, Python, Android, Windows, and Linux
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field