- Design, develop and documenting the hardware platform, schematic and BOM capture, working with the CAD team on the PCB layout
- Board bringup and performance test.
- Provide applications engineering support for customers designing-in the SoC of their products.
- Lab build up and maintenance.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or related field.
- 2 years of experience designing electronics PCBs and working with CAD tools.
- Experience with designing and releasing embedded products.
- Experiences with SoC peripheral interfaces. (DDR, I2S, UART, I2C, SPI)
- Design and system/component level failure analysis experience
- A team player with good communication skills.
- MS in Electrical Engineering with relevant working experience.
- Experience with consumer networking functions such as Bluetooth, WiFi, or cellular system.
- Experience with high speed interfaces such as HDMI, MIPI, USB, SATA.
- Knowledge of embedded Linux and C programming.