Position is open for a fixed term of 6 months with intent for extending period.
Your primary focus will be on developing infrastructure for web user interface components and collaborating with local and global teams for implementing UI components using React.js.
You will be required pro-activity, dynamic approaches to problem solving and creative thinking!
- Design, deliver and support the development of all web applications around IoT products at Arm
- Show demonstrable quality through unit testing and continuous integration
- Build infrastructure, reusable components and front-end libraries for other users to use
- Work alongside peers to discuss and solve technical problems
- Mentor members of other teams in the group to support their contribution to web development
- Communicate effectively with other geographically-dispersed teams across the business unit
- Translate UX designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Tracking and maintain build and deployment pipelines
Other than great interpersonal and communication skills, the skillset of the team is necessarily diverse, leading to a very dynamic working environment. We are seeking someone with a "get things done" attitude and a strong background in some of the following:
- Experience with server-side scripting using Node.js
- Single-page application development (e.g. React, Angular, Vue)
- Continuous integration workflows including build systems, testing and deployment
- Source control systems, especially git
- Agile principles and processes
- Familiarity with containerization technologies (e.g. Docker), Kubernetes and Helm charts is preferred
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Launch Award
- Severance Pay
- Keren Hishtalmut (Education Fund)
- Convalescence - Havra'ah Medical, Travel, Health & Life Insurances
- Company Car Leasing Program or travel to work
- Holiday, 20-24 days per annum
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-year of service
- Special vacations on personal events (wedding, child birth, child wedding)
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Others, including: free car parking, meal subsidy, Running team, Pilates lessons, team and social events