- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of work experience in development, testing and deployment of embedded systems.
- Android framework integration experience with embedded system HAL and Kernel.
- Experience in C, C++, shell, or Python. Experience with Unix/Linux developing Linux device drivers.
- Master’s, PhD degree, further education or experience in engineering, computer science or other technical related field.
- Experience with Android framework/kernel integration, and codebase management and planning.
- Experience working with hardware designers/reading schematics.
- Experience with Sensors, ARM and/or other low-power SoC architectures.
- Excellent technical documentation and communication skills in both English and Mandarin.
About the job
The Google Pixel team has design and build premium mobile devices and services that are truly aspirational and showcase the potential of the Android platform. We strive to revolutionize how people interact with newer and smarter devices at Android platform. In this role you will develop the whole software stack for future smarter android devices, ranging from cutting-edge SoC bringup all the way up to platform.
Making the world's information universally accessible and useful doesn't stop at the desktop. The Mobile team builds tools to get you the information you need no matter where you are. Android has become the world's most popular mobile ecosystem, powering billions of devices, from smartphones to tablets, watches to TVs and everything in between. Whether adding to the core Android experience, forging new markets for digital content, creating immersive and portable versions of our products or managing relationships with a global community of developers, the Mobile team is giving you Google on the go.
- Develop the whole software stack for Pixel devices.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.