- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with Side Channel Analysis and Fault Attack.
- Understanding of fault attack and side-channel analysis.
- Understanding of embedded security including typical countermeasures against SCA and FA.
- Understanding of software or hardware security architecture.
- Basic understanding of one or more security certification schemes.
- Good understanding of cryptography
About the job
Our computational challenges are so big, complex and unique we can't just purchase off-the-shelf hardware, we've got to make it ourselves. Your team designs and builds the hardware, software and networking technologies that power all of Google's services. As a Hardware Engineer, you design and build the systems that are the heart of the world's largest and most powerful computing infrastructure. You develop from the lowest levels of circuit design to large system design and see those systems all the way through to high volume manufacturing. Your work has the potential to shape the machinery that goes into our cutting-edge data centers.
Google's mission is to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful. Our team combines the best of Google AI, Software, and Hardware to create radically helpful experiences. We research, design, and develop new technologies and hardware to make computing faster, seamless, and more powerful. We aim to make people's lives better through technology.
- Contribute to product security by testing, developing and integrating state-of-the-art security technologies while investigating new ones.
- Work with cross-functional teams (e.g., Systems, Software, Hardware, Provisioning, Testing, Product Management, etc.) to deliver security.
- Design, develop, and implement classes of attacks.
- Support security certification such as Common Criteria, EMVco, GSMA, GlobalPlatform, FIPS.