AMD's Client Firmware Engineering team is looking for a dynamic, self-motivated, experienced security firmware engineer to develop and debug firmware solutions for AMD’s proprietary security processor embedded within the AMD System on Chip (SoC) designs.
Must have the following experience to be considered for the role: C or C++ proficiency, experience with ARM-based designs, and sound analytical skills to ensure robust AMD Security Processor firmware solutions.
- In-depth embedded firmware/RTOS development mandatory
- Experience in information security design and implementation
- Experience in 32-bit ARM firmware and/or ARM Trust Zone ™ technology
- Extensive experience with firmware security implementations
- Experience with TPM technology preferred
- Knowledge and experience with hardware low-speed busses (I2C, LPC, UART)
- C/ C++ programming experience
- Strong debug methodology and skills
- Experience in Client BIOS or firmware architecture
- Experience in x86 architecture
- Intimate knowledge of software development process methodology
- Strong analytical skills and debug methodology
- Possess the technical proficiency and confidence to clearly represent design ideas, complex problem descriptions and innovative solutions with other developers as well as customer teams.
- BS + 5-7 years or MS + 3-5 years or PhD + 1 year. Generates publication(s) relevant to areas of expertise
- Santa Clara, California.