Lenovo ThinkSystem XCC is to monitor, control and manage Lenovo ThinkSystem products. An attractive position is now available for talented engineer with the opportunity working with the x86 cutting-edge technology and its firmware development. The role will be responsible for the design, implementation of the new functions for the new firmware release and ThinkSystem products, together with providing the WW customer support.
- Excellent system and web programming skills in C/C++ and Linux (or other embedded system)
- Previous BMC (Baseboard Management Controller) development experience is highly desirable
- Solid knowledge of network protocol such as, TCP/IP etc.
- Solid Object Oriented concept for new component design or existed component refactoring
- Good knowledge of Intel Xeon server or AMD server
- Smart, quick learner and strong analytical skills
- Excellent and professional communication skills; good command of English
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science and Electronic Engineering or equivalent, or above