This is a commissioned sales position. In which a successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Giving product presentations to the customer describing how Intel products provide the optimum solution to their application.
- Develop a clear understanding of Intel's business practices including pricing, forecasting, T/Cs, Distribution and Business Code of Ethics.
- During customer's product design, responsible for design assistance including onsite visits to review designs, examine customer problems and provide suggestions on optimal ways to use Intel products.
- Manage relationships between Intel and customers by establishing relationships with key individuals at accounts. Identify and develop new opportunities within accounts.
- Give product demonstrations and execute benchmarks to show product capabilities and ease of use.
- Understand competitor's strengths and weaknesses relative to the appropriate technical strategy.
- Communicate strategies to appropriate field and factory personnel to obtain required support and coordination.
- Assist the customer throughout the development cycle to ensure successful completion of the product.
- Provide timely feedback to the factory on product and strategy issues to ensure the Intel is capable of responding to and/or anticipating changes needed to maintain success.
- Provide training and account strategy support for distributors.
- Requires thorough knowledge of business practices and procedures in order to perform non repetitive, analytical work. Provide solutions to a wide range of difficult problems.
A successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Must have proven knowledge of embedded microprocessor system design and firmware development
- Experience with application processor architectures and development flow
- Experience with implementing ARM based processor solutions
- Experience with OS support, especially Linux
- Experience with embedded system debug tools and using these to resolve technical issues
- Network programming and client server architecture experience is a plus
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Must Possess a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or a related discipline.
- 5+ years' experience in:
The design and implementation of microprocessor architectures.
Designing FPGAs and the FPGA development flow.
Managing and maintaining a Linux operating system.
- This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
- Post bachelor's degree
- Experience in technical sales, applications, technical marketing, technical product marketing
- Additional industry experience (examples include embedded SoC design, ASIC, ASSP, CPU, microcontrollers, microprocessor architecture, ARM based processor solutions, board level design, DSP, signal integrity, etc.)
- Experience with Machine learning or Artificial Intelligence application design or implementation
- Experience with OpenCL, OpenVINO or high-level synthesis