You will be part of the team to build a revolutionary authentication solution for PC platforms. You will be involved in architecture review as well as design, implementation and maintenance of the system. We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced embedded system software engineer.
- Candidate should possess a Bachelor of Science degree with at least 6 years additional experience or a Master of Science degree with at least 4 years additional experience, in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 6+ years of experience in C, C++ programming skills on embedded microprocessors
- 6+ years of experience with embedded firmware, real-time operating system RTOS, and HW/SW interactions
- Strong understanding of full software stack and distributed systems
- In-depth knowledge EMV specifications, Payment Scheme specifications and testing procedures
- Self-driven and highly motivated to deliver top-tier solutions with minimal guidance
- Can adapt quickly to changes in business requirements and work in an agile environment
- Curious about emerging technologies and can quickly evaluate and adapt to new technologies
- Strong team player who is happy to collaborate with the engineering organization across a large organization
Inside this Business Group
Emerging Growth Incubation (EGI) Group is responsible for creating an environment within Intel to generate new billion-dollar businesses leveraging Intel's competitive advantages. We focus on new business opportunities and identify, incubate and scale the next "big thing" for Intel.