Within our Personal Health R&D group, we want to capture the strong market growth in IC’s for hearing aids and implants, hearables, wearables, and personal health monitoring applications, health IoT. Owing to our success, our department of 40+ engineers is growing, and we have challenging opportunities for software engineers.
Our System-on-Chip products employ the latest Bluetooth Smart (BLE) or NFC with our experience in ultra-low power design. We develop the full software stack from driver-level all to way to turnkey applications, enabling our customers to build their products with minimum effort.
As a Software Engineer developing drivers,
- you are a genuine software craftsman.
- you are unconditionally technically responsible for a subsystem, component, or module.
- you estimate the effort for your work and contribute to reviewing the estimates of peers.
- you execute feasibility studies to underpin the estimations.
- your niche is the drivers,
- you create a design for the software,
- you code and test the software modules.
- you organize or contribute to (mutual) reviews of designs with colleagues and Software Architect.
- you document the software.
- you plan your assignments and reports on progress.
- you work in line with the software engineering practices of the department.
Your experience and know-how
- You have a Master’s degree in Software Engineering or Electronics or
or you have reached this level through another form of training or experience.
- You have relevant experience of 6 years or more
- You are a natural team player and obsessive to learn and gain experience.
You have experience in or knowledge about
- knowledge of design methods and software engineering processes;
- microcontroller architectures and peripherals;
- Experience in design & implementation of low level software drivers;
- interprocessor communication buses and protocols (I2C, SPI) ;
- embedded programming in C;
- building real-time systems on bare metal or using an RTOS;
- structured debugging;
- using hardware debuggers (JLink);
- interpretation of PCB schematics.
- Experience programming ARM processors
- Experience with FreeRTOS
- Scripting in Python
- Experience with Bluetooth Smart/BLE