The firmware engineering team is looking for a embedded software student. The position will offer an unique opportunity to carry out hands-on embedded software engineering experience.
The firmware group is responsible for design and support of firmware software running on processors embedded into MAC devices developed and manufactured by Intel.
This firmware performs various tasks assisting and optimizing hardware execution.
The group is multi-functional. We handle several projects on same time using various platforms, development environment and performing various functions. For example: server manageability firmware implementing SMB, NC-SI, MCTP communication protocols, HPC firmware assisting in RDMA connection setup, etc.
The position includes:
- Design document development
- Coding (C, Asm)
- Real-Time and Memory tuning
- Release management
- Verification support
- Existing and legacy software support, patching
- Applicants must be pursuing a B.Sc (or M.Sc) degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Hardware engineer or related fields. The degree must be from an accredited institution of higher education.
Applicants must be capable of coding, debugging and analyzing code written in the C programming language.
- Applicants should be familiar with Linux and Windows-based command languages, such as Bash and or Batch.
- Applicants should possess a keen interest in computing engineering.
- Prior experience or knowledge in programing/software engineering field is an advantage.
- Prior experience with embedded systems is an advantage.