The Embedded Software Engineer is responsible for System and Kernel to support MediaTek mobile/AI SoC. He or she will optimize/refine Linux Kernel to provide the best performance on Google Android.
Major responsibilities will be to:
- Port the last Linux Kernel and bootloader to MediaTek ARMv8 SOC.
- Optimize the Linux Kernel for maximum performance.
- Develop Linux kernel device driver.
- SoC validation. System error analysis.
- Has experience in embedded Linux development preferred
- Has experience in Linux kernel, driver development
- Strong programming skills in C language. Familiar with Assembly language preferred.
- Knowledge and experience with multi-core/ARM CPU programming are better