We are looking for a content writer for our new product line of electronic boards. The goal is to translate technical information from the R&D teams into documents that can be used in marketing, web documentation and technical tutorials.
The electronic boards are Arduino
The position is remote. Communication will be between our R&D teams in China and the marketing and IT teams located in the Philippines.
Expected experience and knowledge:
- Basic C/C++ programming experience
- Knows Arduino
- Basic experience with SW for LoRa®/LoRaWan® nodes and gateways
- Basic experience with LoRaWan® servers
- optional Python programming knowledge
- optional Java programming knowledge
- Experience with Arduino
- Basic experience with LoRa®/LoRaWan® nodes and gateways
- Basic experience with Nordic® nRF52 family
- Basic experience with Microchip® ATSAML21 family
- Basic experience with STMicroelectronics® STM32 family
- Basic experience with Semtech® SX126x family
- Basic experience with Semtech® SX127x family
Content writer background
- Fluent in English
- Good communication skills
- Experience how to create documents in Word docx format
- Experience how to create documents in MarkDown format
- Able to translate technical "language" from R&D into marketing "language"