We are looking for an embedded software student to develop and optimize computer vision, deep learning and other autonomous vehicle relevant algorithms which is targeted toward the CPU, DSP, and dedicated HW accelerators for use in an autonomous vehicles.
About the Group:
Our team develops Hardware specific optimized Firmware building blocks for deep learning, computer vision and sensor fusion applications that must be super-efficient to run in the autonomous vehicle.
The development environment is mostly based on C/C++ programming with extensions. Our work requires expertise in low level optimized firmware development and exposes the developer to the deep learning and computer vision world. As we are part of the end-to-end autonomous vehicle flows we get to see our code running in the most advanced algorithms and use cases which are developed both by Mobileye and by customers.
What will you do?
- As a software engineering student you will design, develop and optimize autonomous vehicle relevant functions, based on internal and external customers' demands.
- You will write highly optimized code for specific processors and HW accelerators
- You will leverage state of the art algorithms from the fields of ML/DL, Computer Vision, sensor fusion and path planning
- You will analyze autonomous vehicle relevant workloads, and recognize potential bottle necks and suggest improvements to enhance performance.
- You will work closely with algorithm developers to define the optimized flow.
- You will work with the rest of the software team to get your code to run in the full flow on simulators as well as real silicon.
- Offsite and occasional onsite work with customers may be required
- Studies towards B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Computer Science\Engineering
- Knowledge and experience in C/C++
- With at least 2 semesters left until graduation
- Ability to work at least 20 hours a week in regular business hours
- Experience with writing high performance algorithms and computer vision algorithms is a plus
- Background in compiler algorithms and compiler development is a plus