Lenovo ThinkSystem XCC is to monitor, control and manage Lenovo ThinkSystem products. An attractive position is now available for talented engineer with the opportunity working with the x86 cutting-edge technology and its firmware development. The role will be responsible for the design, implementation of the new functions for the new firmware release and ThinkSystem products, together with providing the WW customer support.
- Excellent system and web programming skills in C/C++ and Linux (or other embedded system)
- Good technical leadership skills
- Previous BMC (Baseboard Management Controller) development experience is highly desirable
- Solid knowledge of network protocol such as, TCP/IP etc.
- Solid OO concept for new component design or existed component refactoring
- Good knowledge of System X or x86 architecture is a plus
- Smart, quick learner and strong analytical skills
- Excellent and professional communication skills; good command of English
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.