Mobileye -Intel's Autonomous Driving group in Jerusalem is looking for a Computer Vision/DL Embedded Software engineer.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with highly talented engineers, working on one of the most cutting edge technologies -Autonomous vehicle development.
We are looking for a software engineer to develop and optimize computer vision, deep learning, and other autonomous vehicle relevant algorithms that are targeted toward the CPU, DSP, and dedicated HW accelerators for use in autonomous vehicles.
Our team develops Hardware specific optimized Firmware building blocks for deep learning, computer vision, and sensor fusion applications that must be super-efficient to run in the autonomous vehicle.
The development environment is mostly based on C programming with extensions. Our work requires expertise in low level optimized firmware development and exposes the developer to the deep learning and computer vision world. As we are part of the end-to-end autonomous vehicle flows we get to see our code running in the most advanced algorithms and use cases that are developed both by Mobileye and by customers.
What will you do?
- As a software engineer, you will design, develop, and optimize autonomous vehicle relevant functions, based on internal and external customers' demands.
- You will write highly optimized code for specific processors and HW accelerators
- You will leverage state of the art algorithms from the fields of ML/DL, Computer Vision, sensor fusion and path planning
- You will analyze autonomous vehicle relevant workloads, and recognize potential bottlenecks and suggest improvements to enhance performance.
- You will work closely with algorithm developers to define the optimized flow.
- You will work with the rest of the software team to get your code to run in the full flow on simulators as well as real silicon.
- Offsite and occasional onsite work with customers may be required
Please be informed that Intel is proactively trying to find candidates for SW Engineer position and that this position may not be available at this time.
- Bachelor's degree / M.Sc in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
- 3+ years Software Engineering, including experience with C/C++ programming
- Low level/FW/embedded SW development and debugging experience
- Machine learning, deep learning, computer vision, or image processing background
- DSP/GPU/SIMD programming experience
- Good understanding of computer architecture and operating systems
- Experience in low-level optimizations and algorithm parallelization
- Python programming experience
- Good math / algorithmic skills