The ASIC Product Division in Broadcom, a leading supplier of state-of-the-art embedded IP, is looking for qualified individuals to work in mixed signal IP development programs. The candidate will be joining a high powered mixed-signal design team responsible for state of the art IP including HBM PHYs as well as other proprietary high-speed interconnect IP.
The engineer will be responsible for the design of circuits, the functionality and quality of their designs, and ensuring that they work correctly in the overall system. Specific duties could include, but are not limited to, designing complex, high performance custom & semi-custom mixed-signal circuits, modeling (Verilog), simulation (Verilog, spice, and mixed-mode), validation, optimization, documentation, layout and debug of such devices in 5nm and other advanced process technologies.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent
- 12+ years relevant industry experience preferred
- Experience with IC physical mixed-signal design tools and flows
- Knowledge of Virtuoso editing (SCH/ART)
- Experience with advanced node technologies desired (7nm/..)
- Experience with high performance FET-level analog or mixed-signal design
- Must have legal authorization to work in the US
The candidate should have expertise in some (or preferably all) of the following areas:
- Expertise in high speed custom CMOS digital design and high speed analog design
- Experience with state of the art CMOS SerDes design techniques, circuits and approaches
- Familiarity with overall chip design methodologies and tools
We are looking for individuals committed to team success, customer satisfaction, first time right quality, and ease of use is also important.