Texas Instruments (TI) is out front and ready for the next big challenge. Our innovations are at the core of nearly every electronics product in use today. And it doesn’t stop there. We’re developing breakthrough technology to power the world’s future innovations as well. TI is committed to building a better future — from the responsible manufacturing of our semiconductors, to caring for our employees, to giving back inside our communities. Put your talent to work with us.
This is a great opportunity to be part of an established team that’s continuing to look for growth opportunities, working with worldwide leading customers and developing cutting edge solutions in the areas of consumer electronics, mobile computing and communications.
In this role, responsibilities may include:
- Lead an Analog IC design team with product ownership and responsibility from definition to release to manufacturing
- Direct, guide and participate in activities of a research or technical design function responsible for designing, developing, modifying and evaluating electronic parts, components, integrated circuits for a variety of applications
- Make assignments for team members, providing design guidance as needed, developing schedules and monitoring progress throughout the project
- Evaluate intermediate and final results of projects during the design phase and during silicon evaluation, to ensure accomplishment of technical objectives
- Work with and provide guidance to physical designers and monitors the progress of IC layout
- Collaborate with Design Verification teams during the pre-PG phase of a project to ensure completion of all technical tasks before PG
- Work with systems engineers, application engineers and marketing to prepare product briefs, datasheets, application notes and assisting in the definition of the product to meet customer needs as well as contributing to roadmap formulation and new concept creation
- Collaborate with validation, product engineering and test engineering teams to enable successful transfer to production
- Interface and lead discussions with the customer and/or TI field sales/field applications teams to understand customer designs, problems and support as required
- Actively participate in hiring, developing and evaluating personnel to ensure efficient operation of the organization and growth of the individuals into leader
- Master's degree in Electrical Engineering or related field of study
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
- Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
- Demonstrated ability to build strong, influential relationships
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
To be considered for this position, please apply.