Join our wireless software engineering team and drive innovation that matters! We create and seamlessly integrate technologies that enrich people’s lives and deliver the absolute best user experience. Our team is looking for a highly motivated embedded software engineer to design and develop Bluetooth for Apple’s latest products, including the next generation of Apple Watch, AirPods, iPhone, and iPad.
- 5+ years of embedded software development experience
- Strong coding skills, preferably in C, C++, and assembly
- Excellent analytical, programming, and debugging skills
- Experience in the design of embedded software for real-time operation
- Experience with development on ARM processors
- Understanding of wireless protocols, ideally Bluetooth
- Passionate and inquisitive, and seek to solve everyday problems in innovative ways
- Laser-focused on the smallest details that are meaningful to our customers
- Thrive in a collaborative environment and be able to clearly communicate while confidently driving multiple projects across many teams
- Some international travel and meetings with international teams will be required
Be a key part of the wireless connectivity team at Apple. You will design and develop embedded software for Bluetooth and be involved in our products from conception through production and beyond. In developing for the Apple ecosystem, you will have the opportunity to devise novel solutions, use technology in innovative ways, and work together with other exceptional engineers across a wide range of cross-functional teams to make amazing products.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, or equivalent experience