What you will be doing:
Design, develop, test, and debug functional aspects of embedded and automotive software on mobile system-on-chip (SOC) devices.
Architect the next leading edge automotive software stack and its integration into automotive and embedded world-class products.
Participate actively in software development process and collaborate with other system software engineers.
What we need to see:
- You must be available to work full time in Santa Clara in winter term (January through April)
- Pursuing BS or MS in computer science, electrical engineering, or related field.
- Excellent C programming skills.
- Experience with Linux kernel and real time operating systems.
- Familiarity with computer system architectures and software/hardware interfaces.
- Understanding of operating systems, memory/resource management, scheduling and process control, and hardware virtualization.
- Experience with filesystems, toolchains, or Docker is invaluable.
- Strong attention to detail, excellent communication, and planning skills.
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world's most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people in the world working for us. If you're creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!