We are looking for a Staff Software Engineer who, along with our excellent software development team, will be developing software on Amlogic SoC's. Duties will include but are not limited to developing security software, writing design specifications, implementing modules, optimizing performance and resolving technical issues.
To be successful in this role, you will need extensive knowledge of programming languages and security software development experience. A Master’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering or related degree is required
- Develop security software including firmware, middleware, and Linux kernel drivers for TrustZone/Trusted Execution Environment (TEE), Trusted Platform Module (TPM), secure boot, and Digital Rights Management (DRM)
- Analysis and mitigate vulnerabilities in full cycle software development
- Engage in security solutions integration and low-level software bring up
- Support customers for security module customization
- Master’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, or related technical field
- 3+ years’ experience in security software development based on ARM hardware platforms with TrustZone or Trusted Platform modules
- Experience in embedded multi-threaded system and security programming
- Coding experience with C and ARM assembly programming
- Experience in Digital Rights Management and crypto algorithm development
- Expertise in ARMv7 and v8 security architectures
- Deep understanding of TrustZone architecture, Global Platform Trusted Execution Environment, and ARM Trusted Firmware
- Demonstrated expertise in the design and implementation of secure boot flow
To apply send an email.