We are a smart team of doers that work passionately to apply cutting-edge advances in and to solve real-world challenges that will transform our customers experiences in ways we cant even imagine yet. As a Firmware Engineer, you will be working with a unique and gifted team developing exciting products for consumers and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
You will work alongside with product management, research, design, and engineering (EE/ME) to define and build the essential lovable product. This position requires deep customer focus, the ability to dive deep and invent, and the ability to make hard decisions fast. You will be responsible for creating reliable, scalable, and high-performance products a sound understanding of the fundamentals of Computer Science, and practical experience building scalable software products is required. You will have significant influence on our overall strategy by helping define these product features, drive the system architecture, and spearhead the best practices that enable a quality product.
We are looking for candidates who thrive in a fast-paced startup like environment. To be successful, you need to be highly motivated about new opportunities and detail oriented while showing highest standards of responsibilities and deliverables. The Role:
In this role, you will:
- Create world class software and firmware to drive hardware
- Interact with cross-functional engineering teams across the company
- Dive into and take ownership for critical design issues
- Participate in design reviews
- Address all aspects of technology readiness, including manufacturability
- Help build robust methodology and processes to deliver technology to products