- Being a part of the architecture and design of the overall platform and power management solution.
- Optimizing the solutions developed for performance and designing them for scalability.
- Developing Bare Metal and/or Linux based drivers/libraries for power management, clock management, reset management, other subsystem and board management functionalities for Xilinx SOCs.
- Evaluating and designing algorithms/frameworks for platform management solutions developed by Xilinx.
- Developing debug and diagnostics tools and infrastructure for platform/power management.
- Upstream the Linux solutions developed for platform/power management
- Work with different teams to identify problems and create solutions
- Delivering software solutions in line with product roadmap on time with high quality.
- Involved in cross function team interaction and engagement with various key player and partners in the organization.
- Responsible for all the phases of software development, from requirement gathering, analysis, design, development, testing and final release to customers.
- Provide clear and timely communication related to status and other key aspects of the project to leadership team.
- Responsible for working with customers and internal support teams for resolving critical customer issues on need basis.
- Work with management team on project planning activities – creating project plans/schedule, risk analysis and mitigation, etc. for the projects you are working on.
- Good understanding of software development process stages - design, implementation, documentation and testing of software code implementing product features and requirements
- Willingness to learn skills, tools and methods to advance the quality, consistency, and timeliness of Xilinx software products.
- BS with 8+ years of exp or MS with 6+ years of exp or PhD with 3+ years of exp in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related
- Experience working on Linux power management framework, common clock framework, board management controllers etc. to develop the platform management solution for Xilinx SoC products.
- Expertise on C/C++, Embedded systems and Linux kernel/driver development for multi-processor heterogeneous systems
- Experience of Linux heterogeneous memory management, multi-processor synchronization and communication
- Experience with Linux and baremetal driver development for embedded products.