We are looking for our next team member to drive customer wins and market traction for the exciting and high growth AMD Embedded Processor product lines working with AMD’s dynamic teams and ground breaking technology. Driving customer engagement strategy and implementation for Wired and Wireless infrastructure segments.
Specifically, leading a broad range of out-bound product marketing activities, with emphasis on winning customer designs, business development, design win strategy & implementation, sales-tools generation, driving product requirements for key customers, and sales training. Focusing on AMD processors for Networking, 5G, and Telco-edge market segments.
Does this sound familiar? If so, we'd love to talk!
- Strong sense of urgency in driving internal and customer organizations to achieve design win and revenue goals
- Highly intuitive with excellent sense of judgment in evaluating customer needs
- Excellent interpersonal, collaboration, and written/oral communication skills, able to interface internally and externally with all levels of the organization
- Good analysis and problem-solving skills; attention to detail
- Ability to proactively drive issues in a focused manner
- Own segment strategy and relentlessly drive design wins at all major OEMs in partnership with the sales team
- Provide customer input for MRDs, product positioning, and pricing to product management team. Be a strong advocate for the customer internally.
- Define and drive segment focused solutions & ecosystem in the context of key customer engagements
- Understand market dynamics and competitive solutions, perform SWOT analysis, and prepare positioning statements
- Attend conferences, customer meetings and factor the latest trends and technologies in EPYC and Ryzen processors, software and solution features
- Build a complete set of sales tools, including customer presentations, competitive positioning, sales training material that highlight unique value proposition of AMD’s embedded processor product line
We'd be interested in speaking to those with:
- 10+ years product marketing experience in semiconductors/embedded systems/networking with a proven track record of driving customer engagements for processors in networking applications for Enterprise, Data Center, Service Provider markets
- Proven understanding of Security/Switching/Routing/SD-WAN/Wireless LAN technology, trends, usage models, customers and solutions
- Strong technical background; ability to understand customer requirements and position AMD solutions to win designs
- Understanding of software required for embedded systems including data-plane kits, drivers, operating systems and hypervisors
- Proficient in various GTM strategies for the target markets including ODM, CM channel
- Proven success building and maintaining excellent customer relationships
- BS in engineering is a requirement; MBA preferred