Skip to content
What you will be doing:
- Driver development and new hardware enablement on Linux, Android or RTOS
- Integrate various software into build systems
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
What we need to see:
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer, Electrical Engineering (with software development emphasis) — or equivalent experience
- 5-10+ years of experience building and shipping embedded systems using Linux or RTOS
- Ability to troubleshoot low level software issues and distinguish between hardware and software issues
- Ability to interpret hardware schematics
- Proficiency in C
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously while meeting tight schedules and maintaining software quality
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Experience with Linux device drivers and bootloaders is a strong plus.
- Experience with one or more build environments such as Yocto, Buildroot, OpenEmbedded and Android is a strong plus.
- Proficiency in Git is a strong plus.
- Experience working with open source community to fix bugs, add features is a plus.
- Experience with optimizing system performance using tools such as profilers and tracers is a plus.
- Experience with real-time operating systems is a strong plus.
- Experience with with python / perl or shell scripting is a plus.
- Experience debugging issues on an embedded device using an oscilloscope is a plus.
- Familiarity with security features such as SELinux, verified boot and trusted execution environments is a plus.
- Opportunity to work on cutting edge open source technologies
- Wide variety of challenging projects to choose from
- Flexible timings
- Casual work environment
- Generous PTO, Health insurance (medical/dental/vision), 401k