The role will afford an opportunity to experience some of the latest algorithms in the machine intelligence and deep learning acceleration space, working on the next generation Intel Edge.AI products. While developing a diverse set of software infrastructure and solutions, the role will engage in the architectural process, helping to define those decisions within hardware which may impact the ultimate software solution.
At all stages, a focus on performance will be maintained. Specifically understanding how to validate designs on development platforms while building confidence that the implementation will be capable of realizing the desired performance at the later stages of the product life cycle, when in the hands of our customers in their leading edge solutions.
- Five years experience with the HW and SW components of embedded systems
- Excellent debug analysis and diagnostic skills
- Strong C / C++ programming skills
- Sufficiently experienced with RTOS architecture and multi-threaded environments
- Scripting languages (Python, Perl, Shell etc.)
- Proficient in FPGA based debug
- Understanding of microprocessor architecture
- Comfortable with assembly language