Design, develop, and debug embedded software running on Qualcomm SoCs supporting the power management ICs (PMIC). This includes power regulation, battery management, system clocking, and various other user interface components such as camera flash, backlight, and LEDs.
All Qualcomm employees are expected to actively support diversity on their teams, and in the Company.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
- 1+ years experience with Programming Language such as C, C++, Java, Python, etc.
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering,
- C programming in the field of embedded system
- JTAG debugging
- Required: Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.